• Twitch - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Tumblr - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle

You're a cool person, have a great day.

ABOUT US

 

45% Andy and 45% Denny; together we make indie games as 90% Studios! Please stop asking us about the other 10%. Currently we're working on a mysterious puzzle game (led by Andy!) and the puppy-horror-visual-novel Purrfect Apawcalypse 3 (led by Denny!). Check out our other games here!

ABOUT US BUT MORE SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING

 

I'm Denny! I draw, animate, sometimes make music, sometimes program and sometimes go outside and talk to people. After 4 years of art college I started working as an animator for JaidenAnimations (If you want to watch me stream my work or game dev, check out our Twitch)! When I'm not working I'm making games, playing games or getting bullied by my hamster Pancake!

I'm Andy, a Software Engineer (In Training!) who recently graduated after 5 years of straight up trading my spare time and sleep for good grades. Now that the shackles of the educational system have been gnawed off, I can spend a lot more time programming my two favorite things: Whatever my boss tells me to do, and video games for 90% Studios!

CONTACT US

 

Ask us anything or send us fan stuff or memes, it's all good!