Small Logo White.png
Denny.png
Andy.png

ABOUT US

 

45% Andy and 45% Denny; together we make indie games as 90% Studios! Please stop asking us about the other 10%. We're responsible for Purrfect Apawcalypse, Panel Royale and most recently Cool Kid Cody. Check out our Itch games here or our Steam games here!

ABOUT US BUT MORE SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING

 

I'm Denny! I draw, animate, sometimes make music, sometimes program and sometimes go outside and talk to people. After 4 years of art college I started working as an animator for JaidenAnimations! When I'm not animating I'm making games, playing games or getting bullied by my gerbils Burger & Butter or the ghost of my dead hamster Pancake!

I'm Andy, a Software Engineer (In Training!) who recently graduated after 5 years of straight up trading my spare time and sleep for good grades. Now that the shackles of the educational system have been gnawed off, I can spend a lot more time programming my two favorite things: Whatever my boss tells me to do, and video games for 90% Studios!

CONTACT US

 

It's easiest to get ahold of us by DMing us on Twitter or emailing ninety.percent.knuckles@gmail.com! Thanks!